British Motor Museums

Whitewebbs Museum

Whitewebbs Museum is situated within easy reach of Junction 25 on the M25. From the A10, turn right into Bullsmoor Lane. At the T-junction, turn right, follow the road round into Whitewebbs Lane for 1.7 miles. The museum is on the left at the far end of this road, 150 yards before the next T-junction. Car parking is free. For SatNav enter EN2 9HP . By rail the nearest station is Crews Hill (approx.½ mile) click here for details, or by bus W10 from Enfield Town (Mon to Sat shopping hours only), alight at Rosewood Drive - 5 minute walk, click here for more details. For a more detailed map of the area click here . The museum is open every Tuesday between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. (last entry at 3:30 p.m.) and the last Sunday of each month (with exceptions).
The museum is owned and operated by the Enfield and District Veteran Vehicle Trust, a registered charity. Everybody involved is an enthusiast and volunteer, so if you would like to help, give us a call. The building is an 1898 pumping station that was purchased by the Trust in 1986 in a near derelict state. It originally housed two steam engines and boilers which pumped water from the well below the building into the New River.

Alterations included adding all the floors and staircases, as well as refurbishing the rest. With the main building now complete, our latest development has been the construction of a fire station, and alongside it, a large building displaying a variety of vehicles.

Location

Contact

Phone: 020-8367 1898

Website: www.whitewebbsmuseum.co.uk/

Share this museum